Saturday 24 August 2013

Saturday Snapshots

Today I am linking up with Run! Miss Nelsons Got the Camera, for my very first Saturday Snapshots!

 

 I can't believe it's already Saturday! I only have one more week to pack and get organized. I'm having a bit of packing trouble, I bought a luggage scale yesterday and my first suitcase is already 50lbs., and I still have more than halfway to go...

Today for my snapshots, I want to share some photos of my dog Katie who passed away almost 2 years ago. I've been thinking about her a lot lately. My parents haven't gotten a new pet (they like being able to travel) and sometimes it still feels weird to not be greeted at the door. I was six years old when we got Katie, so she had been around for pretty much my whole life.







I hope you all have a great weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. My dog has been gone for a really long time, but I still miss having one too. I can't wait to live somewhere that I can have one again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet snapshots! What a sweet face! I can certainly understand why you miss her so much. I so look forward to my DaisyMae meeting me at the door after work each day as she has done for 14 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! I also posted a picture of my on my link up. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures of Katie. I bet she was the best dog ever! Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet pictures of your Katie. I'm sorry that you are missing her. :( Good luck with your packing. I loathe packing!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete