Thursday 11 July 2013

And So It Begins...

 It's official! I'm moving to England in September to begin my very first year of teaching. This week i have been up to my ears in paperwork, who knew it would be so involved to move to another country? Only 7ish more weeks until take-off day, and I still have so much to do. I'm starting up this blog to share my journeys and experiences for other new teachers, and teachers thinking about teaching abroad.    I'm sure once I figure out this whole HTML thing, this blog will look much better : )

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog design looks awesome! Man, teaching abroad for your first year sounds like a challenge, but an exciting one for sure! Best of luck in this upcoming year! I'm your newest follower, so I'll be eager to read about your exploits!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete